Storm Wind & Rain device is a high precision 4 in 1 wireless weather device measures real-time rainfall, wind speed, wind direction and UV.
- WORKS ONLY WHEN PAIRED WITH SKY1 OR SKY2
- Anemometer Certified Range of 50 m/s (111 MPH)
- Rainfall Range & Accuracy Per 1 tip (0.2 mm)
- Measures Direction in 8 Compass Points
- Wireless Communication up to 100 Meters
- Battery Charged with Solar Panel
- Real-time Collection and Transmission of Data
- App Community, Weather Map at https://maps.bloomsky.com/
- Device Owner Dashboard for historical data at https://dashboard.bloomsky.com/
- Durable Construction
Please follow in-app instructions and allow it to charge by leaving it connected to the indoor dongle via USB for 4-6 hours before placing it outdoors for use.
This short video will help you walkthrough the cleaning process of the STORM device. Please follow the instructions in video for steps to cleaning your STORM. We recommend cleaning every 3 months or as needed depending on environment.