Davis Wireless Vantage Pro2 with 24- Hour Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines a rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options. Available in both wireless and cabled versions.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000 feet
Download the latest version of the Davis Weather Precision instrument catalogue
Introducing the first weather station in its price range to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio to transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight. That's over three football fields in length and three times farther than competing stations!
The Vantage Pro2 still offers the same great features of Vantage Pro such as forecasting, on-screen graphing, and much more. Quick view icons show the forecast at a glance, sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rain or snow while a moving ticker-tape display gives more details.
The integrated sensor suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Standard David Vantage Pro 2 Features Include
- Five position indicator shows barometric weather pressure trend
- Measures in/out temperature & humidity for the last 24 hours
- High and low temperature and humidity alarms
- Comprehensive rainfall, rain rate and rain storm measurements warnings and alarms
- Wind speed, direction and chill measurements warnings and alarms
- Dew point
- Heat Index
- Sunrise & sunset times
- Highs and lows measured and remembered
- Can take the optional evapo-transpiration, soil moisture sensors and more.
- On-screen graphing for current and historical data
- Local forecasting using on-screen icons.
- Large, backlit 3.5" x 6" (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield (combines active and passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation)
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware
Don't forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or number 07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
Are you looking for a manual?
Head over to our Knowlege Base section of the site where you will find manuals and Help Guides
We deliver to UK, Northern Ireland, Europe and to worldwide.
How much will delivery cost me?
Standard UK Shipping usually 2 to 4 days
£4.25, above £150.00: Free
Pre 12 Next Working Day Delivery
World Wide Zone 1
World Wide Zone 2