LEWL Wind Logger - available from Mendip Weather
LEWL Wind Logger
In general when thinking about installing a small scale wind turbine, proper thought needs to be put to it as these require a fair investment. Proper research and a wind data study must be done before placing your order for a domestic wind turbine.
LeWL windlogger has been designed for small wind turbines no higher than 13 meters.
The unit is fully configurable to select between one or two simultaneous anemometer readings with changeable conversion factor to calculate wind speed. The wind direction readings are temporally stored in 16 bins (i.e.: NNW, SSE).
LeWL Wind Speed logger records the wind speed data with a date and time stamp per record. The file generated is fully PC compatible. Just insert the memory card into a memory card reader and access the data with your favourite spreadsheet application.
- Rugged design
- 2 x Anemometer inputs + 1 Wind vane
- Low power consumption, runs on alkaline batteries
- Data stored on SD/MMC card
- OTR: -15’C to +50’C
- Communications: RS232 compatible
- Data stored in spreadsheet format
- Average, standard deviation and Gustwind speeds recorded every 1 minute or 10 minutes
- Two anemometersinput to measure at different heights (wind shear, turbulence...)
- Time seriesdata recorded on Industrial grade SD card.
- Spreadsheet and Java program to create reports forFrequency distributionand wind roses
The LeWL is a vital component in the initial wind site assessment process and is used worldwide by professionals for small scaleprojects.
· The LeWL windlogger measures all the required wind data values to help chose not just the right site but the right wind turbine.
· Established design and reliabilityManufactured in the UK under ISO 9001 standards
· Comprehensive system functionality in a simple to use compact design.
· The Windlogger allows 2 simultaneous inputs for anemometers and a separate wind vane –this enables the user to obtain critical information about the site such as wind shear and performance by measuring at different heights (sometimes a 5 meter difference can make a 500kWh per month difference on the same wind turbine)
· Fast and detailed data recording, simple to import into any professional wind
· data analysis program. The windlogger allows fast logging and flexible intervals to allow greater detail for long term wind data tracking.
We deliver to UK, Northern Ireland, Europe and to worldwide.
How much will delivery cost me?
Express Shipping (1 - 2 days)
Standard UK Shipping (2 - 4 days)
£4.65, above £125.00: Free
Channel Islands, Highlands and Islands (standard)
£4.65, above £125.00: Free
Pre 12 Next Working Day Delivery
World Wide Zone 1
World Wide Zone 2
Christmas Delivery 2018
Last Christmas Delivery Dates:
Standard Delivery: 20th December 2018.
Express Delivery: 21st December 2018