Davis Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station With Weatherlink Live
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Displays wind speed, wind direction, highest wind gust and wind chill
- Displays heat index and dew point
- Displays rainfall and rain rate
- Displays time, sunrise and sunset and moon phase
- Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition)
- Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Records indoor temperature from 32 to 140 degrees F
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Sealed electronics in the integrated sensor suite provide protection against the elements
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing and domed buttons for better feel
- Easy-to-read and use, backlit LCD screen at 3 x 4.38”
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for reliable data transmission
- 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather
- 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding and more
- Optional WeatherLink software for extensive weather analysis and data storage.
- UK version. Proudly Made In The USA
Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need. You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
- TIME & DATE
View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- MOON PHASE
See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- FORECAST ICONS
Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY
Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS
See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better “feel” for the outside environment.
Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- “CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY” FEATURE
Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTER
Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD
Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information all day and all night. The Done key returns user to “current” screen from anywhere in the program.
Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- “THIS TIME YESTER DAY” FEATURE
Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED
See windspeed updates every 2½ seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Shows wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additional analyses
Included Weatherlink Live
WeatherLink Live goes beyond our industry-leading online data update rates. Use the WeatherLink iOS or Android app to watch wind gusts and direct changes as they occur. Connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your WeatherLink Live for real-time data updates.
Connect to the WeatherLink Cloud
Getting your Davis weather station and sensor data to the web has never been easier. Use the free WeatherLink website and mobile app to view, share and analyze your data.
Industry-leading transmission distance of 1,000 ft. (300 m)
Dependably receive data with Davis Talk’s proprietary, frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum radio technology.
3 sensors integrated
Measure barometric pressure, inside temperature and humidity.
WiFi and Ethernet
WeatherLink LIVE comes with a 5 ft. (1,5 m) ethernet cable and a 6.5 ft. (3 m) power cable.
Welcome to the smart home
Connect your data to smart irrigation systems or other IoT smart home devices.
Monitor your environment
Configure a custom network of over 80 sensors on 8 transmitters so you can see data from sensors in the garden, by the pool, out in the garage, and down in the wine cellar – all with one WeatherLink Live.