Oregon Scientific RGR126N Wireless Rain Gauge - RGR126N
Oregon Scientific RGR126 Wireless Rain Gauge with Indoor and Outdoor Thermometer at $49.95, features a self-emptying rain collector with wireless transmission of up to 300 feet unobstructed!
This high-tech wireless rain gauge displays daily rainfall amounts, nine-day historical record and total rainfall. The unit has a high daily rainfall alarm and not only measures but also eliminates collected precipitation via the self-emptying rain collector.
The rain collector has a 4 inch diameter and stands 5.75 inches tall. Rainfall amounts are shown in inches or millimeters. The sleek black-and-silver LCD display unit lists indoor and outdoor temperature in one-half inch tall letters that are easy to read.
The wireless rain gauge comes with one THN122N remote temperature sensor with a transmission range of approximately 100 feet unobstructed. The four-line display console also shows current rainfall and total rainfall amounts.
- Rain gauge has an effective wireless transmission range of 300 feet (unobstructed)
- One-channel remote temperature sensor has an effective wireless transmission range of 100 feet (unobstructed)
- Digital base unit displays daily and cumulative rainfall amounts, indoor temperature and outdoor temperature
- Lists nine-day rainfall history and total rainfall
- Rainfall amounts measured in inches or millimeters
- High daily rainfall alarm
- Rain gauge tracks precipitation amounts
- Rain collector has 4-inch diameter and stands 5.75 inches high
- Rain collector powered by 2 AA batteries (included)
- Main console powered by 2 AA batteries (included)
- Remote temperature sensor powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Wireless design makes measuring rainfall amounts simple
- Includes display console, one remote THN122N sensor and self-emptying collector
- Console features wall mount or tabletop option